Amazon FBA Tools & E-Commerce Must Have Resources
- Viral Launch (30% OFF FIRST MONTH) – This is my go to Amazon FBA research tool and must have for product research on amazon in 2018. It gives you incredible insights on any keyword search term and in depth analysis at the competitive landscape. Sign up now with the above link and get 50% off!
- Jungle Scout – The tool that everyone has heard of before and for good reason. This thing offers both a product database where you can narrow down products based on specific search criteria as well as a useful Chrome extension that gives you a quick and dirty sales estimate on any keyword on Amazon. This is an excellent tool for Amazon product research and when combined with Viral Launch’s Market Intelligence you will be unstoppable!
- Wordtree.io – The MUST HAVE listing optimization and keyword research tool. I use Wordtree for EVERY product that I launch because of the awesome reverse ASIN capabilities, exact search volumes and smooth dashboard that makes optimizing your listing a breeze. This is one of my highly recommended Amazon FBA tools.
- FeedbackWhiz – Looking to get more reviews for your business? Feedback Whiz is a must have email auto-responder tool that will help you get reviews fast! I like the simple layout and A/B testing capabilities so you can test what subject line or email copy has better conversion rates. Plus, being able to reach out and contact people who left negative reviews can be a life saver! Definitely a must have tool for any Amazon FBA business.
- Fetcher – The all-in-one accounting software that keeps track of all your sales and expenses. This tool is perfect for those looking for the most comprehensive and convenient accounting tool. Plus, it links right up to your seller account making setup a breeze. Sign up now and get a 30 day FREE trial.
- Zonjump (15% OFF) – A new Amazon Product Launch service that is making waves in the industry. Zonjump uses highly targeted Facebook ads generate sales with highly discounted coupon codes. The result is your product jumping up in search term rankings, becoming more visibile and eventually making tons of money in organic sales! The thing I like about Zonjump is that they target people who are legitimately interested in your product and not just deal hunters. Great for long term brand building!
- Splitly – The leading Amazon split testing tool allows you to run multiple A/B tests to determine your optimal price, images, and texts. This tool can literally help you generate hundreds, if not, thousands of extra dollars every month! A must have tool for the serious Amazon seller.
- Shopify (14 day Free Trial) – Shopify is the ultimate platform for running an e-commerce store. Setup takes literally minutes and they have hundreds of free themes to choose from. Populate your store, drive some traffic, and start making money!
- Bluehost ($3.95/month special) – The best website hosting and domain services out there. Their customer service and technical support is really where they add value as they can help you get a site up and running even if you have no technical background knowledge.
- 1and1.com – I use them for domains as they have excellent customer service and are generally cheaper to use than others.
- Shockhosting – If you’re looking for reliable and cheap hosting then these guys are for you! First of all, it’s way cheaper than the other guys and you can pay month-to-month so if you’re on a tight budget, it’s great. On top of that, their customer service is fantastic. The live chat is always on and so responsive. Highly recommend!
Camera Equipment & Electronics
- Canon EOS M – A perfect camera for the budget traveler and amateur photographer. I love the Canon EOS M because of it’s compatibility with all of my other Canon EF-S lenses. In other words, I get the quality and flexibility of having a DSLR without lugging around a heavy DSLR.
- 22mm EF-M Lens – This lens fits with the Canon EOS M camera body and looks great when getting close up shots or the bokeh effect.
- Canon 18-135mm Lens – The must-have lens for anyone starting out in semi-professional photography. Great for all types of shots from super close up to wide shots.
- Rokinon 8mm Fisheye Lens – Awesome lens for getting that distorted look that everyone loves.
- Canon S120 – This is my go to camera for filming daily videos. The Canon S120 is incredibly light, easy to use, and fits right in your front pocket. If there was one, no BS travel camera that I would recommend for all travel needs, this would be it.
- GoPro Hero 5 Black – If you haven’t heard of the GoPro video camera then you must be living under a rock. These incredible high definition cameras can be used anywhere, including underwater. I use the GoPro Hero 3+ for both my videos and to take unique shots that you can’t get with a normal camera. This is the older version but still offers great quality.
- Western Digital 2TB HardDrive – Perfect for backing up video, photos, and other miscellaneous files. The MyPassport External Hard drive is essential in freeing up additional space on your laptop, especially if you are involved in graphic intensive editing. This thing has been a life saver!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with these products and services, and I recommend them because they are legitimately useful in the work that I do. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Last Updated : March 29th, 2018